Angles and Perspectives – Angolazioni e prospettive 1 – 7: shot and drafted to IG September 2018
A study in B/W on the different angles of a subject. The angles change, the subject stays the same. Inspired by the profiling technique used in criminology, the postindustrial subject becomes a profiled subject, caught in the act of performing in front of a socialized audience.
Studies in B/W on the different angles of a Portrait.
Inspired by the book by Andreas Reckwitz, „Die Gesellschaft der Singularitäten“.
The process of singularization is central to the changes society underwent from the 1970is onward.
- The curated Subject in the late modern economy: the postindustrial subject.
- Doing culture: the process of the singularization through narrative-aesthetic embedding of the subject.
- From the profiling known from criminology , we changed to the profiled subject through singularization.
- Some subjects use the meaning of history to create singularity: Retro, Vintage.
- The singularistic Lifestyle of the New Middle Class
- Writing through the image – Scrittura tramite l’immagine
- Angles: front left right
- 1 A change in perspective
- 2 A change in the line of sight
- 3 A change in the targeted object
- 4 A change in the hidden subject
- 5 A change in the desire
- 6 A change in the desired
- 7 A change and a chance